Monday, March 23, 2009

#5- Going on Vacation

Every once in a while, someone has a truly fabulous idea that only multiplies in fabulosity when they get 3 more friends to go along with them. This idea was going to New York City, for our spring break vacation.
Now I have been on vacation before, but this was the first time, that I had the opportunity to go by myself without the family. It was amazing. My friends and I found a relatively cheap hotel called Hotel Alexander
It was really sweet hotel for the price, despite the fact that the elevator was broken and we were staying on the 5th floor. Getting our suitcases up and down those stairs was definitively the "highlight" of the trip. We visited Chinatown, Little ItalyTimes Square, Herald Square, The Museum of Natural History, 5th Avenue, Macy's and even saw the St. Patty's Day Parade. There were a lot more destinations but I really can't remember them all. All in all the trip was awesome. The only thing we are having a problems deciding is shall we do it again? Or should we pick a different locale?

No comments:

Post a Comment